Product code: 0093.32
Grey-black in colour grease, thickened with a lithium soap and with Molybdenum Bisulphide additive. It possesses superior EP characteristics and high anti-wear and anti-friction properties.
Suitable for several uses in mechanical components subjected to vibrations, heavy loads and impact overloads.
PAKELO MOLY GREASE NLGI 2 is a multipurpose grease, grey-black in colour, thickened with a lithium soap.
Its particular formulation and its selected additive package confers to the product properties superior to common lithium soap based greases.
PAKELO MOLY GREASE NLGI 2 is formulated with highly solvent refined mineral base oils and special Extreme Pressure (EP), anti-wear, anti-oxidative, anti-rust and anti-corrosion additives.
Its specific additivation with molybdenum bisulphide generates a film on metallic surfaces, protecting from wear, oxidation and pitting corrosion.
The product enables to decrease the friction coefficient and to improve lubricating power during start/stop
The main advantages are friction decrease and therefore lower working temperatures of mechanical parts
PAKELO MOLY GREASE NLGI 2 shows the following properties:
– very high Extreme Pressure (EP) and anti-wear performance that limit wear on surfaces and guarantee protection against heavy shocking loads and/or vibrations;
– excellent shear stability even under high mechanical stress;
– high lubricating properties;
– very good anti-corrosion, anti-rust and anti-oxidative properties;
– very good resistance to hot and cold water washout;
– very good pumpability also in centralized lubrication systems;
– recommended for working temperatures between -20°C and +125°C; by shortening greasing drain intervals the product can work even with peaks up to 140°C.
Fields of application
PAKELO MOLY GREASE NLGI 2 is a multipurpose grease suitable for several uses in automotive, earth moving, agricultural and industrial sectors (in particular heavy duty equipment lubrication in steel and iron industries).
PAKELO MOLY GREASE NLGI 2, thanks to its high shear stability and to its superior EP properties, is particularly recommended when required resistance to high loads, vibrations, extra-heavy shocking loads and when required prevention of metal-to-metal contact.
Typical applications are: CV joints, wheel bearing of light and heavy-duty vehicles, and industry sectors wheel bearings, fifth wheels, crown wheels, wheel hubs; journal boxes; grinder equipments, sieves and other highly loaded couplings with rolling/sliding surfaces.
The product works even under the presence of very humid ambient conditions and without high working temperatures.