Product code: 0121.00
Green-yellow fluorescent coloured fluid designed for brake/suspension hydro-pneumatic systems of several vehicles and for brake/clutch hydraulic systems of trucks, agricultural and earth moving machines where requested a “LHM” type fluid.
Suitable for hydraulic systems working even at very low temperatures.
PAKELO LHM FLUID is a green-yellow fluorescent coloured fluid designed for brake/suspension hydro-pneumatic systems and for brake/clutch hydraulic systems.
The product is formulated with specifically treated, highly stable mineral base oils and with particular additives.
PAKELO LHM FLUID thus provides the following properties:
– very low Pour Point: the product can be used also in very low ambient temperatures (< -40°C);
– high boiling point that allows to prevent “vapor-lock” effect even under high working temperatures;
– Very High Viscosity Index that allow the use of the product in all ambient conditions; recommended working temperatures interval is -40°C to 110°C;
– excellent anti-corrosion, anti-rust and antioxidant characteristics to protect all metal and not metal components of the system;
– high compatibility with elastomers: PAKELO LHM FLUID does not cause damaging swelling of rubber components. The product is compatible with all kinds of rubber generally used in these systems, with the exception of NR, SBR, EPDM.
– green-yellow fluorescent colour to distinguish LHM Fluid from standard fluids and to easily mark it.
PAKELO LHM FLUID can be applied in systems equipped with rubber gaskets compatible with mineral base oils.
The product is easily miscible with previous generation “LHM” fluids; it is strongly recommended not to mix the product with different kind of fluids.
PAKELO LHM FLUID is not miscible with synthetic brake fluid based on polyglycol and polyester base stocks and it has not to be mixed in any case with these kind of fluids.
Furthermore it is not compatible with gaskets used for these kind of systems and has not to be used when synthetic fluids named “LHS” (Liquide Hydraulique Synthetique) or “DOT 3”, “DOT 4”, “DOT 5.1” are requested.
Fields of application
PAKELO LHM FLUID is used in applications such as factory fill and top-ups (service fill) of hydro-pneumatic systems of vehicles belonging to PSA Group (Peugeot / Citroen) that employ integrated brake, clutch, brake/suspension systems.
The product can also be used in brake/clutch hydraulic systems of trucks, agricultural and earth moving machines where requested a “LHM” type fluid.
It is suitable also for hydraulic tipping over systems of trucks, high precision hydraulic devices, especially with limited oil capacity, very low temperatures and high temperature ranges.
Levels of performance
AFNOR NF R 12-640, ISO 7308, PSA (Citroen) B -712710.