Product code: 0203.57
Fully synthetic, ash-less lubricant based on esters, specific for compressors and vacuum pumps.
PAKELO DRIVE X TS HPA ISO 32 is a lubricant specifically designed for use both in reciprocating compressors and rotary compressors.
The product is formulated with selected synthetic ester base stocks and special Ash-Less additives that contain exclusive anti-wear agents.
PAKELO DRIVE X TS HPA ISO 32 shows the following properties:
– very high resistance to oxidation and to thermal degradation, thanks to its true synthetic base oils used, that extend the product service life without altering the product molecular composition;
– decreased formation of carbon deposits: this guarantees high cleanness of mechanical parts, of compression chambers and valves, preventing fire risks;
– excellent protection against wear and corrosion guaranteeing better protection of valves and reduced wear of rings and cylinders of reciprocating compressors;
– lower oil volatility and higher flash point that help to reduce the oil consumption;
– Very High Viscosity Index that helps to keep almost stable viscosities under wide temperature ranges;
– low foaming;
– excellent demulsibility; property of separating rapidly from water generally formed by the moisture coming from intake air;
– compatibility with majority of metals used in compressors and in hydraulic systems.
The exceptional properties of PAKELO DRIVE X TS HPA ISO 32 can significantly increase the life of filter and air/oil separator, guaranteeing longer oil drain intervals compared to traditional mineral based lubricants.
In this way costs of maintenance and down time periods are reduced and compressor reliability is guaranteed.
PAKELO DRIVE X TS HPA ISO 32 is compatible with gaskets and seals produced with the following materials: fluorinated hydrocarbons, silicones, fluorosilicones, polysulphide, Viton, polytetrafluoroethylene, nitrile rubber (BUNA N-NBR with a content superior to 36% of acrylic nitrile).
Not recommended however materials with nitrile rubber (BUNA N-NBR with a content lower than 36% or acrylic nitrile), natural, butyl, styrene/butadiene, polyethylene chlorine sulphate, polyacrylic, Neoprene rubbers.
PAKELO DRIVE X TS HPA ISO 32 is compatible with common oil resistant varnishes.
Not recommended for acrylic and vinyl varnishes such as PVC.
It is not recommended to mix it with other kinds of lubricants such as motor oils and automatic transmission fluids.
Any contamination, even at low percentages, can lead to the formation of residues and foam, filter clogging, etc.
Fields of application
PAKELO DRIVE X TS HPA ISO 32 is a lubricant specifically designed for use in all types of compressors and vacuum pumps both mono and multistage when Constructors specifically recommend anti-wear synthetic ester based lubricants.
It is particularly indicated for reciprocating compressors mono and multi stage also with double effect, working under heavy loads and with a high compression rate.
PAKELO DRIVE X TS HPA ISO 32 can also be used for rotary compressors (helical screw and vane compressors) with oil injection: in this case the lubricant during the whole compression phase is intimately mixed with air and subject to high working temperatures.
It is used also in axial and centrifugal compressors for the lubrication of bearings.
The product is available in different ISO Viscosity Grades. For the correct Viscosity Grade selection please refer to compressors Constructor recommendations and ambient temperatures.