Product code: 1112.00
Ready to use engine coolant based on ethylene glycol, pre-mixed with demineralized water. It contains a corrosion inhibitor package based on organic acid salts and silicates (Si-OAT coolant). It is free of nitrites, amines, phosphates and borates. It effectively protects engine cooling systems against overheating, frost, corrosion and deposits.
READY TO USE, FROST PROTECTION -38°C.
PAKELO COOLANT G40® READY MIX is an innovative anti-freeze/coolant, easily biodegradable, that contains a corrosion inhibitor package based on organic acid salts and silicates (Si-OAT coolant).
It is free of nitrites, amines, phosphates and borates.
Mono Ethylene Glycol based coolant, PAKELO COOLANT G40® READY MIX effectively protects engine cooling systems against overheating, frost, corrosion and deposits.
Through its special inhibitors the product protects all metallic engine components against corrosion for a period superior to that of conventional coolants.
PAKELO COOLANT G40® READY MIX is a ready to use protection fluid for cooling systems.
Thank to its inhibitors, it provides the following performance:
– READY TO USE PRODUCT, pre-mixed with deionized/demineralized water;
– FROST PROTECTION up to -38°C;
– better heat transfer properties;
– better compatibility with new generation aluminium heat exchangers;
– reduced maintenance especially during the warranty period (thermostat, radiator, water pump, etc.);
– superior anti-corrosion protection for long periods;
– compatibility with all non-metal materials (radiators hoses, plastic and rubber parts, etc);
– application in mixed fleets (cars, vans, heavy duty systems, excavators, etc.);
– more environmentally friendly thanks to the easy biodegradability of the product;
– greater reliability due to the highly stabilized inhibitor agents;
– difficult incidental ingestion due to the bitter taste of the product.
Miscibility with other antifreeze products
In order to obtain the best performance and longer drain intervals, we recommend to use only PAKELO COOLANT G40® READY MIX.
Mixing with other coolants is not recommended.
Fields of application
PAKELO COOLANT G40® READY MIX is a protection fluid for cooling and heat exchange systems of recent and previous generation engines.
The product is particularly recommended for new generation cooling systems using last generation metal alloys and gaskets and working with high temperatures.
PAKELO COOLANT G40® READY MIX provides longer working life and it has been developed for cooling systems of light duty, heavy duty and stationary engines.
Please follow performance levels and approval recommendations to know the suitable application for the product.
For maximum drain intervals (kilometers or operating times, whichever comes first) please follow OEM’s Recommendations.
Cummins CES 14603, MAN (built as from 12/2011) 324 Type Si-OAT, MB (Trucks built as from 10/2011)
Spec. 325.5/326.5, Porsche (built as from 1997) for 911, Boxster, Cayman, Cayenne, Panamera, VW/Audi/Seat/Skoda/Lamborghini/Bentley/Bugatti TL 774-G.
Levels of performance
AS 2108-2004, ASTM D3306/D4985/D6210, SAE J1034, Önorm V 5123, CUNA NC 956-16,
JIS K 2234:2006, SANS 1251:2005, SH 0521-1999, BS 6580:2010.