Product code: 4053.58
Synthetic, ash-less lubricant, specific for compressors, vacuum pumps and hydraulic systems.
PAKELO DRIVE XT ISO 46 is a lubricant specifically designed for use both in reciprocating compressors and rotary compressors.
The product is formulated with selected synthetic base stocks and special Ash-Less additives that contain exclusive anti-wear agents.
PAKELO DRIVE XT ISO 46 shows the following properties:
– very high resistance to oxidation and to thermal degradation, thanks to its synthetic base oils used, that extend the product service life without altering the product molecular composition;
– decreased formation of carbon deposits: this guarantees high cleanness of mechanical parts, of compression chambers and valves, preventing fire risks;
– excellent protection against wear and corrosion guaranteeing better protection of valves and reduced wear of rings and cylinders of reciprocating compressors;
– lower oil volatility and higher flash point that help to reduce the oil consumption;
– Very High Viscosity Index that helps to keep almost stable viscosities under wide temperature ranges;
– low foaming;
– excellent demulsibility; property of separating rapidly from water generally formed by the moisture coming from intake air;
– compatibility with majority of seals and metals used in compressors and in hydraulic systems.
It is not recommended to mix it with other kinds of lubricants such as motor oils and automatic transmission fluids.
Any contamination, even at low percentages, can lead to the formation of residues and foam, filter clogging, etc.
Fields of application
PAKELO DRIVE XT ISO 46 is a lubricant specifically designed for use in all types of compressors and vacuum pumps both mono and multistage.
It can be used in reciprocating compressors working under high compression temperatures, in helical screw and vane compressors and in axial and centrifugal compressors for the lubrication of bearings.
The product is available in different ISO Viscosity Grades. For the correct Viscosity Grade selection please refer to compressors Constructor recommendations and ambient temperatures.
PAKELO DRIVE XT ISO 46 can also be used in all compressors when Constructors specifically recommend anti-wear hydraulic fluids or turbine oils.
Thanks to its particular demulsibility, anti-foam and anti-wear properties the product can be used also in hydraulic systems, bearings and gear units.
Levels of performance
DIN 51506 VDL, DIN 51524 Part 2 HLP, Afnor NFE 48-603 HM,
Eaton Vickers I-286-S, Cincinnati Machine P-68 / P-69 / P-70.