Product code: 4090.32
Fluorescent yellow coloured, semi-synthetic grease, thickened with lithium and anhydrous calcium soaps. It possesses high EP characteristics, exceptional adhesiveness and high water repellency.
Suitable for several uses in earth moving, agricultural and industrial sectors.
PAKELO LUMINOR GREASE EP NLGI 2 is a fluorescent yellow coloured, semi-synthetic stringy grease, thickened with lithium and anhydrous calcium soaps.
It is formulated with highly solvent refined mineral and synthetic base oils and special Extreme Pressure (EP), anti-wear, anti-oxidative, anti-rust and anti-corrosion additives.
Of smooth and shining appearance, it has extremely adhesive properties and resistance to heavy duty mechanical stress.
The selected synthetic base-stocks used confer to the product a high degree of water repellency.
PAKELO LUMINOR GREASE EP NLGI 2 shows the following properties:
– excellent Extreme Pressure performance, suitable also for use with loaded bearings;
– good shear stability even under high mechanical stress;
– excellent protection against oxidation, rust and corrosion;
– good resistance to hot and cold water washout;
– extreme adhesiveness which enables to avoid mechanical wear of lubricated parts being used also when contaminated with high percentages of water;
– resistance to working temperatures: the product, thanks to lithium / anhydrous calcium soaps, can work with peaks up to 120°C. Please note that working temperatures of graeses thickened with standard calcium soap are about 60°C only.
Fields of application
PAKELO LUMINOR GREASE EP NLGI 2 is a grease suitable for rolling and plain bearings, even high loaded bearings, and for generic mechanic movements when extreme adhesiveness and resistance to water washout are required.
The product is recommended when working temperature is not extremely high.
PAKELO LUMINOR GREASE EP NLGI 2 is particularly suitable for several uses in earth moving, agricultural and
industrial sectors where, thanks to its strong properties, it allows to extend drain intervals compared to a traditional grease. It can be used also when the use of graphite, P.T.F.E. and/or molybdenum disulphide products is not recommended.
Thanks to its high water-repellency, the product is suitable for further numerous applications such as transport, heavy and processing industry, ports, marine facilities and for all those applications where there is a high presence of water.