Product code: 4118.58
Fully synthetic Food Grade lubricant for the lubrication of chains, even working at high temperatures, used in food processing and handling machines.
PAKELO NON TOX OIL CHAIN are fully formulated with synthetic PAO (PolyAlphaOlefins) base stocks and special highly selected additives specific for chains used in food processing and handling machines.
PAKELO NON TOX OIL CHAIN is an NSF1 registered product according to the H1 Classification (Registration number 125863).
PAKELO NON TOX OIL CHAIN provides the following characteristics:
– very high adhesiveness and high resistance to washing operations;
– contains anti-drop agents;
– low volatility;
– excellent wear and corrosion protection;
– excellent resistance to high loads;
– easy to be used.
(1) NSF (National Sanitation Foundation) is the most recent organization, operating since January 2000, in charge of the certification and registration of
products that can be used in the Food Industry and water treatment. For further details please visit www.nsf.org
Fields of application
PAKELO NON TOX OIL CHAIN is recommended for all types of drive and conveyor chains operating at high temperatures.
These oils are studied to be applied directly by using a paint brush, a pump oiler or by spraying.
PAKELO NON TOX OIL CHAIN can be used at temperatures up to 350°C (660°F).
However, we recommend to increase the application frequency with temperatures higher than 150°C (300°F).